tiistai 17. heinäkuuta 2012

Kuvia lomalta... Some Photos from the holidays


NÜRNBERG
Nämä Miniatyyrit ostin Nürnbergin Nukkekotikaupasta.
Sain nukkekotikaupan ystävälliseltä rouvalta sammakolleni kaverin lahjaksi. Lämpimät kiitokset vielä siitä! Palaan sammakkojuttuihin myöhemmin.
Voit klikata kuvia ja saat ne suuremmiksi.

I bought these minithings from Nürnberg.
I got a friendfrog for my frog as a present from The charming Lady-owner of the shop. Thank you so much ! I will write more of the frogs later.
You can clic on photos and make them bigger.


PRAHA
Praha on kaunis kaupunki.
Prague is a very beautiful city.

Prahasta olin katsonut helmikaupan Star Beads etukäteen netistä.
From Prague I had found a bead shop Star Beads from internet at home.

 Pohadka-kauppa on hyvin kuuluisa Prahassa.
 Pohadka-shop is very famous in Praga.





Kruunun ja Mozartin viulun minikoossa löysin Prahan vanhan linnan myymälästä.
I found the crown and the violin of Mozart from the shop of Pragues old Castle.

LAUSCHA
Nämä ovat Lasipalloja! :D
These are Glasballs! :D


Lauschalla on pitkät perinteet joululasipallojen tuottamisessa.
Lauscha has very long traditions in producing christmas glasballs.

http://glaszentrum-lauscha.de/
http://www.farbglashuette.de/

BAMBERG

Nämä persikat olivat todella herkullisia.
These peaches were really delicious

16 kommenttia:

  1. Your purchases are great! Looks like you've had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Hugs, Drora

    VastaaPoista
  2. Cuantas cosas apetitosas y bonitas .
    Besos

    VastaaPoista
  3. Me alegro que hayas disfrutado ese fantastico viaje, enhorabuena por tus compras y gracias por compartir esas preciosas fotografias.
    besitos ascension

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow, reading you post is like taking a mini vacation! Lovely. CM

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ja nyt tekee sit mieli lähtee Prahaan...
    Ihania lomajuttuja ja hauska video! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you for the pictures of Prague.
    I love this bautiful city and one of my daughter in law is of Prague!

    VastaaPoista
  7. You got a lot of beautiful items. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday thank you for sharing it :)
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hello Kikka,
    Oh how lovely. You got such beautiful pieces. It looks like an amazing trip and I'm glad you had a good time. I'm glad your frog got a friend!
    Big hug Kikka,
    Giac

    VastaaPoista
  9. Kikka, the video of the carousel made me smile :):). Reminded me a little of my time in Europe that seemed so long ago now :)

    I can't believe those chocolate looking things aren't edible! I am going to get off my butt and get me some chocolates now ..hehe

    VastaaPoista
  10. Your purchases are wonderful.
    I visited Prague many years ago.
    Bye Faby

    VastaaPoista
  11. Oot käynyt ihanissa kaupoissa! Tykkään tosi paljon tuosta kuvasta sammakosta lentokoneen ikkunalla, se on niin sympaattinen :)

    VastaaPoista
  12. Looks like you had a wonderful time and found some great goodies!
    hugs Lynn

    VastaaPoista
  13. Teillä on ollut varmasti huippu matka! Hienoja kuvia!

    Nuo suklaa konvehdit taitavat olla vähän vaarallisen syötäviä ;)

    VastaaPoista