keskiviikko 13. heinäkuuta 2011

Heipä hei, pitkästä aikaa, Long time, no see...!

Tauko tekee ihmeitä. Ihminen kaipaa lomaa ja seikkailuja!
Kävimme mm Norjan ilmailumuseossa Bodössä. Kuvat ovat sieltä miniatyripuolelta.
Olen myös tehnyt jotain nukkisjuttuja, mutta palaan niihin myöhemmin.

A break will do wonders. You need a break and adventure every now and then!
We went for example to the Norwegian Aviation Museum in Bodö. The photos are from the miniatureside. I have also done some miniatures, but I will return to them later


2 kommenttia:

  1. I like that the scale is not quite right. I love the feeling it gives like the project is made out of love and whimsical passion instead of commerce.

    I hope to see your creations soon! :)

    So good to see you back !

    VastaaPoista
  2. So nice to have You visiting my blog Sans! :)

    VastaaPoista